Corporate Sponsorship of the GPHSF
What types of sponsors are needed?
- Corporate Sponsors, who donate money or in-kind services to be used for general operating expenses of the GPHSF. The two levels of corporate sponsorship are:
- Contributor ($500 - $999)
- Benefactor ($1000 or more)
- Friends of the GPHSF, small-business owners who donate $100 to $499.
- Prize Donors, who donate science-related items (books, kits, equipment, subscriptions, gift certificates, etc.) to be given to students who win Outstanding Project awards.
- Food Donors, who donate items to feed our judges and volunteers the day of the science fair - we provide all staff with breakfast and lunch.
Is my donation tax-deductible?
Yes. The GPHSF is a program of SCIENCE Resources, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) educational corporation. Donations made to SCIENCE Resources may be earmarked for the GPHSF and are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Please do not make donation checks payable to GPHSF. Donations made directly to the GPHSF are not tax deductible.
What are the benefits to my company?
In addition to the tax benefit, you can be sure that whatever your company is willing to donate would be greatly appreciated and would be used to encourage a young scientist. In exchange for your donation:
- All sponsors are listed in the GPHSF Program, which is given to all participants and visitors on the day of the fair, and on the sponsor page of the GPHSF web site. Of course, you may also donate anonymously.
- All corporate sponsors are listed on the home page of the GPHSF web site.
- All corporate sponsors and friends may supply advertising material or giveaways to be placed in the "goodie bag" that all participants receive.
- All corporate sponsors, friends, and prize donors may set up an information table at the fair to display their products or recruit students. (To reserve a table, please inform the GPHSF Director at least two weeks prior to the fair if you plan to make use of this option.)
- Prize donors' names are announced when their prizes are awarded.
- Food donors' names are posted on the buffet tables in the judges' room.
- New! All sponsors may list their events on our "Local Events for Homeschoolers" page.
If you would like to support the GPHSF, please download a Donor Form (PDF format).
We thank you for your contribution to the science education of children.